Careers at Tango Health
Welcome to Austin, Texas
Tango Health has no current job openings.
Please come back soon to see if we have something that matches your interests!
A tight-knit, highly diverse start-up, Tango has a fast-paced culture with a focus on teamwork. Employees work together across departments for innovative solutions, and stellar efforts at all levels of the organization are recognized and rewarded. Tango has a history of promoting from within and providing training and career development. Our work environment is open, fun, and highly collaborative, and from executive staff to the newest team member, Tango employees are passionate and engaged.
- Minimum 15 days of PTO
- 3 days of sick time every year
- 1 volunteer day
- Free HSA-paired medical insurance plans and heavily subsidized dependent premiums
- Voluntary Dental and Vision plans
- Free Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Tango-paid Life and Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Traditional and Roth Plans offered
- Six weeks of PTO plus Short Term Disability for expectant moms
- Three weeks of PTO for parents of newbornsor adoptions
- 9 observed holidays
- New hires are eligible to receive stock options under the company Stock Option Plan
- Free lunch every Wednesday
- Stocked kitchen with fruit, snacks and soft drinks
- Friday happy hours are every week starting at 4 PM
- Holiday and Company parties throughout the year