Careers at Tango Health
Welcome to Austin, Texas
There are currently no open positions.
About Tango Health and Our Culture
Tango Health is a proven leader helping employers and employees understand and navigate the complexities of ACA compliance and benefits with our software and services. We’ve been around since 2008 and have a highly collaborative and diverse start-up environment. We’re fortunate to count numerous Fortune 500 companies among our valued clients.
A tight-knit, highly diverse start-up, Tango has a fast-paced culture with a focus on teamwork. Employees work together across departments for innovative solutions, and stellar efforts at all levels of the organization are recognized and rewarded. Tango has a history of promoting from within and providing training and career development. Our work environment is open, fun, and highly collaborative. From executive staff to the newest team member, Tango employees are passionate and engaged.
Tango Health Benefits
- Minimum 15 days of paid time off
- 3 days of sick time every year
- 1 volunteer day
- 9 paid holidays
- Free HSA-paired medical insurance plans and heavily subsidized dependent premiums
- Voluntary Dental and Vision plans
- Free Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Tango-paid Life and Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Traditional and Roth Plans offered
- Six weeks of PTO plus Short Term Disability for expectant moms
- Three weeks of PTO for parents of newborns or adoptions
- New hires are eligible to receive stock options under the company Stock Option Plan
- Free lunch every Wednesday
- Stocked kitchen with fruit, snacks and soft drinks
- Relaxed dress code
- Friday afternoon happy/social hours every week
- Holiday and Company parties throughout the year