Careers at Tango Health
Welcome to Austin, Texas
Client Manager (ACA) – Posted 2/26/18
The Role – Located in Austin, TX
Tango Health seeks an experienced customer service professional to assist our growing population of clients using our Affordable Care Act (ACA) service. As a part of the Client Services team, he/she will drive five-star service experiences through excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong instinct in handling routine and unexpected situations. Experience directly with the ACA or IRS is not required but this role will require you to build topical expertise in HR administration and the large employer mandate laws in the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Inclusion in post-implementation calls ensuring proper documentation of topics and information needed for ongoing servicing.
- Participation in the implementation process to support the ACA Implementation Project Manager throughout the project.
- Provide education on ACA core topics such as: Variable hour tracking, Affordability requirements, Data exception reporting, Ongoing change management, IRS requirements through Code 6055 and 6056, Utilization of Tango’s ACA Compliance Solution.
- Conduct monthly report review webinar with clients to discuss latest reports and findings, ensure accuracy and understanding, and advise on how to address long-term challenges or required policy changes.
- Provide on-demand support via phone or e-mail to core client IT, HR, and Payroll team through the life of the client relationship.
- Deliver ad-hoc news, information, blog posts, articles, regulation updates, or software enhancement notices to core client team.
- Coordinate with technical team on production or software issues
- 5+ years of experience in customer service for software technology and service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inclusive of preparing well-designed email communications and clear instructions over the phone
- Ability to multi-task multiple issues and work well in a team environment
- Experience troubleshooting technical errors that require quick thinking, independent thought, and group collaboration
- Self-starter, able to learn and retain technology products and procedures, success in managing toward established metrics
- Comfort and ability to excel in a high-activity and high-uncertainty environment
- A high degree of initiative, intelligence, contagious enthusiasm and passion
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Ability to travel (approximately 5% travel may be required)
Let us know of your interest by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A tight-knit, highly diverse start-up, Tango has a fast-paced culture with a focus on teamwork. Employees work together across departments for innovative solutions, and stellar efforts at all levels of the organization are recognized and rewarded. Tango has a history of promoting from within and providing training and career development. Our work environment is open, fun, and highly collaborative, and from executive staff to the newest team member, Tango employees are passionate and engaged.
- Minimum 15 days of PTO
- 3 days of sick time every year
- 1 volunteer day
- Free HSA-paired medical insurance plans and heavily subsidized dependent premiums
- Voluntary Dental and Vision plans
- Free Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Tango-paid Life and Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Traditional and Roth Plans offered
- Six weeks of PTO plus Short Term Disability for expectant moms
- Three weeks of PTO for parents of newbornsor adoptions
- 9 observed holidays
- New hires are eligible to receive stock options under the company Stock Option Plan
- Free lunch every Wednesday
- Stocked kitchen with fruit, snacks and soft drinks
- Friday happy hours are every week starting at 4 PM
- Holiday and Company parties throughout the year