Careers at Tango Health
Welcome to Austin, Texas
Client Services Account Manager (ACA Concierge)
Posted October, 2018
Title: Client Services Account Manager
Reports To: Client Services Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
Work Hours: Full-Time, Salaried (Mon-Fri, 8 – 5 p.m.)
Tango Health seeks an experienced customer service professional to assist our growing population of clients using our Affordable Care Act (ACA) service. As a part of the Client Services team, he/she will drive five-star service experiences through excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong instinct in handling routine and unexpected situations. Additionally, he/she does not require any experience with ACA or IRS and instead will build up topical expertise in HR administration and the large employer mandate laws in the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
What You’ll Do
• Involved in post-implementation calls and ensuring we have properly documented information for ongoing servicing.
• Participates in the implementation process to support the ACA Implementation Project Manager throughout the project.
• Provides education on ACA core topics: Variable hour tracking, Affordability requirements, Data exception reporting, managing changes ongoing, IRS requirements through Code 6055 and 6056, utilizing Tango’s ACA Compliance Concierge suite. No prior experience with ACA is required.
• Conducts monthly report review webinar with clients to discuss latest reports and findings, ensure accuracy and understanding, and advise on how to address long-term challenges or policy changes required.
• On-demand support via phone or e-mail to core client IT, HR, and Payroll team through the life of the relationship.
• Delivers ad hoc news, information, blog posts, articles, regulation updates, or software enhancement notices to core client team.
• Coordinate with technical team on production or software issues
• 5+ years of experience in customer service for software technology and service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inclusive of preparing well-designed email communications and clear instructions over the phone
• Ability to multi-task multiple issues and work well in a team environment
• Experience troubleshooting technical errors that require quick thinking, independent thought, and group collaboration
• Self-starter, able to learn and retain technology products and procedures, success in managing toward established metrics
• Comfort and ability to excel in a high-activity and high-uncertainty environment
• A high degree of initiative, intelligence, contagious enthusiasm and passion
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• 5% travel
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tango Health Culture
A tight-knit, highly diverse start-up, Tango has a fast-paced culture with a focus on teamwork. Employees work together across departments for innovative solutions, and stellar efforts at all levels of the organization are recognized and rewarded. Tango has a history of promoting from within and providing training and career development. Our work environment is open, fun, and highly collaborative, and from executive staff to the newest team member, Tango employees are passionate and engaged.
- Minimum 15 days of PTO
- 3 days of sick time every year
- 1 volunteer day
- 9 paid holidays
- Free HSA-paired medical insurance plans and heavily subsidized dependent premiums
- Voluntary Dental and Vision plans
- Free Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Tango-paid Life and Accidental Death/Dismemberment Insurance
- Traditional and Roth Plans offered
- Six weeks of PTO plus Short Term Disability for expectant moms
- Three weeks of PTO for parents of newborns or adoptions
- New hires are eligible to receive stock options under the company Stock Option Plan
- Free lunch every Wednesday
- Stocked kitchen with fruit, snacks and soft drinks
- Friday afternoon happy/social hours every week
- Holiday and Company parties throughout the year