2021 Guide to Using Your HSA
You’ve taken the first big step in reaping the benefits of an HSA—you’ve either already enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) or you’re considering one for your next open enrollment. What comes next?
Please complete this form to view the guide:
This HSA guide will help you learn how to set up your HSA and get the most of it. Below are some of the questions we will answer.
- What is an HSA?
- Where do I start?
- How much money can I contribute to my HSA?
- How much money should I contribute to my HSA?
- When can I use my HSA?
- What are qualified or eligible medical expenses?
- Are there tips to save more on medical care?
- Are there tips to save more on prescriptions?