ACA Compliance and Reporting Solution
Mitigate your risk with our end-to-end ACA Compliance & Reporting Solution
Tango Health is a full-service ACA compliance vendor that offers our clients a completely outsourced, end-to-end ACA reporting solution. We achieve a higher standard of accuracy by combining our ACA software and expert ACA services to turn payroll and benefits information into ACA-ready data throughout the year. Large, complex businesses, especially those with part-time or union employees especially benefit from our approach.
Our goals are to make ACA compliance easier for employers and reduce their exposure to costly ACA penalties and ACA tax assessments by catching potential risks early. We don’t just equip our customers with an ACA reporting solution, we manage ACA compliance for them.
Higher Standard of Accuracy
With ACA software and experts aggregating and cleaning data every month.
Helps you track and review all your ACA data in one place.
Designated Client Manager
Guides you through the ACA compliance process, step by step.
ACA Printing, Filing & Notices
Managed by Tango Health along with expedited letter 226J assistance, included at no extra cost.
How we're different
Having accurate results makes all the difference with ACA reporting. Unlike other ACA compliance vendors who only get you part of the way there, the Tango Health solution combines our ACA compliance software and expert ACA services to turn your payroll and benefits information into ACA-ready data from the start.
We use the Lookback Measurement Period for ACA data tracking rather than the Monthly Measurement Period. The Lookback Measurement Period approach utilizes multi-level statistical analysis for employee’s work hours and provides you with advanced warning to take action should coverage need to be added, ultimately limiting your risk for ACA penalties.
- Fully-outsourced, end-to-end solution aggregates and cleans up data, provides reporting and manages IRS filing and notices.
- Standalone tool preserves your historical data even if you switch benefits platforms.
- Complex data aggregation and clean-up makes your ACA filing more accurate.
- Comprehensive monthly reporting keeps you on track and minimizes risk of penalties by quickly identifying potential issues each month. The reporting helps determine benefits eligibility; confirm minimum essential coverage (MEC) thresholds are met; calculate affordability for benefits-eligible employees; track who was offered and/or enrolled in coverage; identify potential risks; and review 1095-C and 1094-C forms.
- Year-round guidance from your designated Client Manager helps you to manage ACA reporting requirements including: data audits and alerts; regular meetings to review reports, review of 1094-C and 1095-C forms for accuracy; printing of 1095-C forms and filing 1094-C forms with the IRS and analysis of changes in the ACA.
- Penalty, audit and subsidy notice assistance included so you’re ready for any ACA audits and are able to efficiently respond to ACA penalty notices or subsidy notifications from Healthcare Marketplaces.
- Expert ACA Call Center: includes ACA experts in Austin, TX that answer common employee questions such as “What is a 1095-C form and what do I need to do with it?”
- Data Security with SOC1 & SOC2 Type II Certifications.
Plus, it’s simple to switch to Tango Health just send us your data and we will map it to our ACA solution.
How it works
Compile relevant ACA data from various resources
Clean up data
Identify missing data, errors, formatting issues & more
Calculations & results
Determine employee eligibility & affordability
Data & dashboard
Monitor exposure to penalties & provide access to data
Reporting & filing
Prepare, print, mail and submit 1095-C & 1094-C forms to the IRS
Manage marketplace subsidy appeals, audits and penalty notices.
Some challenges our ACA solution helps to solve
Holly, HR Director
Carrie, Director of HR
Mergers and acquisitions
Fara, Sr. Manager, HR
Multiple company EINs
Ben, HR Supervisor
Separate data sources
Jennifer, Director of HR
Need a vendor
Kimberly, Sr. HR Manager
Ryan, HR Manager
Amanda, HR Manager
Need to file on time
Column carousel placeholder
Customer results and kind words
Successfully filed on-time for 100% of our ACA Compliance and Reporting customers for three consecutive years
Approximately 1% of the US workforce receives a form from Tango
We've worked with hundreds of companies including Fortune 500, large public institutions and medium sized corporations
“We have been impressed by the technical expertise of the Tango team, their knowledge of our particular employee population and their sophisticated enterprise solution for handling compliance data. Tango has become more than just a vendor; they are a partner in our compliance endeavors.”
Kimm Merkel, Director of Health Benefits Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
“My contact, Kristen is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I am grateful to have such a wonderful Client Manager, who goes above and beyond and makes a complicated process seem easy”
– 2018 Tango Health Client Satisfaction Survey Response
“Tango has been great in handling the complexity… I don’t think multiple-employer is new, it’s just the complexity that comes along with that in a higher education environment. I think they’ve done a great job. I would definitely recommend Tango to others. I think their sales staff and their implementation staff have been very supportive and they’re very knowledgeable and I think they would be a great asset to any company.”
Carol Salivar, Benefits Administration Director, Claremont University Consortium
Resources: ACA Compliance & Reporting
White PapersWhite Paper: Definitive Guide to ACA Reporting 2018GoLearn how you can report to the IRS correctly — the first time — to avoid fines and penalties. We'll...Go
InsightsInsight: 2018 IRS ACA Filing -7 Tips to Stay on TrackGoGo
InsightsInsight: Quarterly ACA ChecklistGoWhether you handle ACA reporting in-house or with an outside vendor, this checklist will help keep you on track all...Go
WebinarsOn-Demand Webinar: What to do Today to Make ACA Reporting Easier for Your TeamGoAs of today, the ACA is here to stay. Do you have the tools you need to ease the ACA...Go
White PapersPop Quiz: Are You Handling Measurement Periods Correctly?GoPop Quiz: Are You Handling Measurement Periods Correctly? Test your grasp of measurement periods and how to determine eligibility for full-time...Go
Checklist: 2017 ACA Compliance PlanningGoIt is important to identify the actions your organization needs to take to proactively and efficiently plan for the ACA...Go
Case StudiesACA Success Story: Benefits Administration Director, Claremont University ConsortiumGoClaremont University Consortium had complex, multiple employer information to pull together for ACA Compliance. When their payroll vendor fell short,...Go
Product InfoACA Compliance and Reporting Solution OverviewGoLearn how Tango Health's end-to-end ACA Compliance Solution aggregates your data and guides you to a successful IRS filing.Go