ACA Compliance and Reporting Solution
End-to-end solutions for Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance and reporting
We offer a full-service ACA Compliance and Reporting solution and specialize in large, complex businesses. Our powerful software and ACA experts aggregate data from your various sources to help your team manage ACA reporting more easily and reduce your exposure to costly penalty risks. Your designated Client Manager helps prepare you for filing throughout the year with a full-set of reports every month and ongoing check-ins to ensure full compliance.
Compile relevant ACA data from various resources
Clean up data
Identify missing data, errors, formatting issues & more
Calculations & results
Determine employee eligibility & affordability
Data & dashboard
Monitor exposure to penalties & provide access to data
Reporting & filing
Prepare, print, mail and submit 1095-C & 1094-C forms to the IRS
Manage marketplace subsidy appeals and audits.
How we're different
- Comprehensive solution: includes software, expert Client Manager and an employee support center.
- Standalone tool: keeps your historical data even if you switch benefits platforms.
- Powerful software: aggregates and analyzes complex data from your various sources and runs a complete data audit before generating calculations throughout the year.
- Meticulous dashboard: helps you determine eligibility; confirm minimum essential coverage (MEC) thresholds are met; calculate affordability for benefits-eligible employees; track who was offered and/or enrolled in coverage; identify potential risks; and review 1095-C and 1094-C forms.
- Designated Client Manager: partners with you year-round to plan and manage the ACA reporting process including: data audits and alerts; regular meetings to review reports, review of 1094-C and 1095-C forms for accuracy; printing of 1095-C forms and filing 1094-C forms with the IRS; assistance with responses to IRS audits and subsidy notifications from Healthcare Marketplaces; and notifications and analysis of changes in the ACA.
- Expert Call Center: includes ACA experts in Austin, TX that answer common employee questions such as “What do I need to do with my 1095-C form?”
How it works
Standalone software aggregates and analyzes complex data from your various sources.
You can track and review all of your ACA data in one place with our easy-to-use dashboard. It can also help identify any potential penalty risks.
Dedicated Client Mgr
Your Client Manager provides ongoing insight and guides you through the ACA reporting process year-round.
Expert Call Center
Our experts help answer common employee questions.
Some challenges our solution solves
Holly, HR Director
Carrie, Director of HR
Mergers and acquisitions
Fara, Sr. Manager, HR
Multiple company EINs
Ben, HR Supervisor
Separate data sources
Jennifer, Director of HR
Need a vendor
Kimberly, Sr. HR Manager
Ryan, HR Manager
Amanda, HR Manager
Need to file on time
Column carousel placeholder
Customer results and kind words
Successfully filed on-time for 100% of our ACA Compliance and Reporting customers for two consecutive years
Approximately 1% of the US workforce receives a form from Tango
We've worked with hundreds of companies including Fortune 500, large public institutions and medium sized corporations
We have been impressed by the technical expertise of the Tango team, their knowledge of our particular employee population and their sophisticated enterprise solution for handling compliance data. Tango has become more than just a vendor; they are a partner in our compliance endeavors.”
Kimm Merkel, Director of Health Benefits Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
“Tango has been great in handling the complexity… I don’t think multiple-employer is new, it’s just the complexity that comes along with that in a higher education environment. I think they’ve done a great job. I would definitely recommend Tango to others. I think their sales staff and their implementation staff have been very supportive and they’re very knowledgeable and I think they would be a great asset to any company.”
Carol Salivar, Benefits Administration Director, Claremont University Consortium
“Our in-house systems for payroll and hourly tracking weren’t providing the level of data we needed for health benefits reporting under the Affordable Care Act requirements. We put our trust in Tango because they have the ability to coordinate data on health benefits eligibility, affordability, and more.”
Tony Welch, VP or HR, Southeast Medical Center
Resources: ACA Compliance & Reporting
White PapersDefinitive Guide to ACA Reporting 2018GoLearn how you can report to the IRS correctly — the first time — to avoid fines and penalties. We'll...Go
Insights2018 IRS ACA Filing: 7 Tips to Stay on TrackGoGo
InsightsInsight: Quarterly ACA ChecklistGoWhether you handle ACA reporting in-house or with an outside vendor, this checklist will help keep you on track all...Go
WebinarsOn-Demand Webinar: What to do Today to Make ACA Reporting Easier for Your TeamGoAs of today, the ACA is here to stay. Do you have the tools you need to ease the ACA...Go
White PapersPop Quiz: Are You Handling Measurement Periods Correctly?GoTest your knowledge of key reporting areas such as Look-back Periods, Measurement Periods, Stability Periods and Administrative Periods. You might...Go
InsightsChecklist: 2017 ACA Compliance PlanningGoIt is important to identify the actions your organization needs to take to proactively and efficiently plan for the ACA...Go
Case StudiesACA Success Story: Benefits Administration Director, Claremont University ConsortiumGoClaremont University Consortium had complex, multiple employer information to pull together for ACA Compliance. When their payroll vendor fell short,...Go
Product InfoACA Compliance and Reporting Solution OverviewGoLearn how Tango Health's end-to-end ACA Compliance Solution aggregates your data and guides you to a successful IRS filing.Go