Benefits Communications Platform with Decision Support
Helping your employees get the most out of their benefits
Employees are more satisfied when they understand their benefits and receive the guidance and decision validation they need during open enrollment and throughout the year.1
Whether you are looking to increase employee satisfaction and retention, empower your employees to choose the best health plan for their needs, or successfully introduce new benefits, we can help you achieve your goals.
Common HR team benefits goals
Introduce new plan or increase plan adoption
Guide employees to select best plan for their needs
Help control healthcare costs with HSA-eligible plan education
Engage employees with their benefits
Increase employee satisfaction with benefits and company
How we're different
Our Tango Decision Assist Benefits Communication Platform supports you and your employees throughout the year with our data-driven benefits decision support tool, education resources, and optional Decision Assist coaches. Our platform can help your employees make a variety of benefits decisions such as health plans, dental, vision, health savings accounts, voluntary benefits and more.
- Quick results—employees see their personalized plan recommendation and comparison within 3 minutes.
- Powered by claims—healthcare cost estimates are based on individual claims or aggregated “people like me” claims for a more accurate baseline. Our Artificial Intelligence (AI) continues to update cost estimates and recommendations as new claims are added.
- Benefits education—in-tool videos, tips, and additional resources educate your employees about how to choose and use their benefits and improve their healthcare literacy.
- HR enrollment guidance—these resources provide benefits communication ideas, tips on how to measure your success, and more. Check out the Benefits Open Enrollment Hub for helpful resources.
- Decision Assist Coaches—offer expert phone and chat support throughout the year, are HIPAA-certified and have years of experience communicating 1:1 with employees. They are also based in the U.S.
- Open-enrollment meeting facilitation—our coaches can provide engaging presentations to your employees to help increase participation Learn More about Tango Decision Assist Tool and Coaches
- Tango PreCheck™ with Artificial Intelligence (AI)—updates cost estimates as new employee claims are added and helps HR validate the optimal plans for employees.
How it works
Decision support software
Employees use their benefits decision support tool to quickly estimate their healthcare costs and compare plans.
Educating employees about their benefits gives them the confidence to choose the right plans and better use their benefits.
Decision Assist Coaches
Employees receive personalized guidance from their coaches and answers to their benefits questions throughout the year.
Some challenges our solution solves
Customer results & kind words
of HSA-eligible plans in just two years with personalized guidance
avg. of $1226
by selecting the best plan for their needs
$35M in one year
by providing personalized decision support to employees
“We needed more resources and a better way to educate our diverse workforce to understand the benefits of HSA-eligible plans. Tango’s program helped us make exponential improvements in HSA-eligible plan adoption. I wish everything was this simple and effective.”
VP, Fortune 500 Company
“We needed a better way to interact with employees and educate them on the value and benefits of the plan. With Tango, we were able to reach our diverse workforce and delivery a powerful, easy-to-use program. They helped us make an exponential improvement over the previous year.”
SVP, Financial Services Company
Resources: Benefits Communications
How to Bring the Compassionate Voice of HR Into Your Communications
Make Your Benefits Communications Stick
6 Steps to Communicate Medical Plan Changes with Your Employees
2021 Benefits Communications Calendar
10 Benefits Communications Hacks to Get (and Keep) your Employees’ Attention
Trickling Out Benefits Communications
11 Tips to Create Engaging Benefits Communications
4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Employee Satisfaction Scores
1Glass Door Research Survey, Benefits Drive Satisfaction, June 2016.