Empower employees to select the best plan
Our Tango Decision Assist ProgramTM combines predictive-modeling software and expert Benefits Coaches to help you meet your goals. Whether you are looking to empower employees to select the best health plan for their needs or improve their understanding of a new plan, Tango can help. We facilitate decisions and can upload plan selections directly into your benefits platform.
How we're different
- Interactive and transparent: enables employees to run different medical spending scenarios and see the immediate, transparent cost and tax impact resulting in a credible recommendation.
- Personalized data: provides employees with a tangible baseline for their medical spending by pulling in their specific, detailed claims-data from the previous year and showing “people like me" peer data to help them estimate their spending.
- Seamless experience: customized to your brand and integrates with your benefits platform.
- Accessible: offers easy-to-use experience on computers and mobile devices so results can be shared with families at home.
- Rapid recommendation: saves employees time by efficiently guiding them to an easy-to-understand recommendation without distracting them along the way.
- Easy-to-use: uses simple navigation throughout and provides a clear, credible recommendation using engaging visuals and everyday language.
Backed by expert Coaches
- Experienced: have years of experience communicating 1:1 with employees as they make decisions about how to choose and use their plans.
- Knowledgeable: are HIPAA-certified and become experts on your company's plans.
- Available year-round: help validate plan selection and answer employee questions throughout the year —employees can even invite Coaches to view their spending scenarios in the tool.
- U.S. based: are located in Austin, TX.
Year-round benefits communications
You can provide even more support to your employees with our comprehensive, year-round program that also includes benefits communications and open-enrollment meeting facilitation. Learn More about Our Complete Solution with Benefits Communications.
How it works
Five steps to help your employees select the best health plan for their needs.
1. Pull detailed, prior claims and "about me" data as a spending baseline
2. Run different benefits scenarios to determine plan costs
3. Receive personalized recommendation and coaching
4. Make informed selection and validate with Coach
5. Auto-upload selection to your benefits platform
Some challenges our solution solves
Which health plan is best for me?
Karla, VP of HR
Employees don’t appreciate our benefits
David, Benefits Dir.
They choose the same health plan year after year
Janie, Benefits Mgr.
Need help with health plan guidance
Leigh, Sr. Mgr. Benefits
Slow adoption of new HSA-eligible plan
Pam, Benefits & Comp. Dir.
Minimize increasing healthcare costs
Column carousel placeholder
Customer results & kind words
of HSA-eligible plans in just two years with personalized guidance
avg. of $1226
by selecting the best plan for their needs
$35M in one year
by providing personalized decision support to employees
“We needed more resources and a better way to educate our diverse workforce to understand the benefits of HSA-eligible plans. Tango’s program helped us make exponential improvements in HSA-eligible plan adoption. I wish everything was this simple and effective.”
VP, Fortune 500 Company
“We needed a better way to interact with employees and educate them on the value and benefits of the plan. With Tango, we were able to reach our diverse workforce and deliver a powerful, easy-to-use program. They helped us make an exponential improvement over the previous year.”
SVP, Financial Services Company
Resources: Decision Support
InsightsChecklist: 5 Signs You’re Satisfied with the Wrong Decision Support SoftwareGoCommunication isn’t just about open enrollment; it’s also educating employees on how to use their benefits throughout the year. Here...Go
InsightsE-book: 11 Tips to Create Engaging Benefit CommunicationsGoCommunication isn’t just about open enrollment; it’s also educating employees on how to use their benefits throughout the year. Here...Go
InsightsInsight: Decision Support & Benefits Communication 2018 Vendor ChecklistGoThe right decision support tool can help your employees better understand, choose, and use their benefits with minimal support from...Go
InsightsInsight: 9 Tips for Successful Open EnrollmentGoWhether you're planning for open enrollment or in the middle of it, these 9 tips can help you have a...Go
InsightsE-book: Choosing a Decision Support Tool – 6 Vital QuestionsGoThe right decision support tool can empower employees to easily select a great plan with minimal support from you. See...Go
WebinarsOn-Demand Webinar: Does Your Open Enrollment Process Short-Change Employee Satisfaction?GoNeed help with open enrollment? We explore research and stats about what happens to employee engagement and satisfaction when employees...Go
Case StudiesDecision Support Case Study: Helping Employees Make Better Health Plan DecisionsGoLearn how two of our clients increased voluntary adoption of HSA-eligible plans and lowered healthcare costs for their employees and...Go
Product InfoProduct: Tango Decision Assist Program OverviewGoLearn how Tango Health can help you achieve your open-enrollment goals with decision support and ongoing benefits communications.Go