Benefits Decision Support
Our Tango Decision Assist TM Benefits Communication Platform combines decision support software and multi-media educational resources to help meet your goals. Whether you are looking to empower employees to select the best plan for their needs, or improve your employees’ understanding of how to choose and use their benefits, Tango Health can help.
We are offering our new Tango Decision Assist Standard for FREE!
It’s easy to support your employees with our decision support tool. Gather your health plan details and rates, answer some questions (takes about 10 minutes), then your company’s personalized tool will be ready within a few minutes. Create and use it now for new hires and then add your latest health plan changes prior to open enrollment.
How we're different
Data-driven benefits decision support tool
Personalized with claims data for a more accurate healthcare cost estimate using individual claims or aggregated “people like me” claims.
- Quick plan recommendation in approximately 3 minutes.
- Engaging videos and education throughout the tool for employees who need extra guidance.
- Interactive and transparent so employees can easily run different healthcare spending scenarios, edit specific services and see the immediate cost impact.
- Easy-to-use and understand with clean navigation, simple visuals and everyday language.
- Proven success in helping employees select the best plan for their needs.
- Accessible 24×7 on computers and mobile devices so results can be shared with families.
- Simple implementation—the bulk of the work is done by Tango Health.
- Tango PreCheck™ with Artificial Intelligence (AI) dynamically updates cost estimates and plan recommendations as employees have new claims. Also, HR can quickly see the frequency that each plan would be recommended and tweak their design as needed.
Three solutions to meet your needs from Decision Assist Standard to Decision Assist Pro Plus, we have a tool to support your employees.
- Short how-to videos capture employees attention without distracting .
- Multi-media resources provide extra support to help employees better understand and use their benefits.
- Open enrollment guidance includes documents to help HR teams effectively communicate benefits.
Need to extend your HR team to give your employees the guidance they need? You can provide even more support to your employees with our Decision Assist Coaches. They become experts on your benefits and can answer questions on the phone, chat or even help with open enrollment presentations. Learn how we can help engage your employees with benefits programs beyond their medical plan.
How it works
Five steps to help your employees select the best health plan for their needs.
1. Tell us a little about yourself to help us estimate your costs.
2. Evaluate your cost estimate based on claims data and edit expected services if needed.
3. See personalized recommendation and compare plans.
4. Validate your plan selection with your family and a Decision Assist Coach if available.
5. Click on the link to your benefits platform and enroll.
Some challenges our solution solves
Customer results & kind words
of HSA-eligible plans in just two years with personalized guidance
avg. of $1226
by selecting the best plan for their needs
$35M in one year
by providing personalized decision support to employees
“We needed more resources and a better way to educate our diverse workforce to understand the benefits of HSA-eligible plans. Tango’s program helped us make exponential improvements in HSA-eligible plan adoption. I wish everything was this simple and effective.”
VP, Fortune 500 Company
“We needed a better way to interact with employees and educate them on the value and benefits of the plan. With Tango, we were able to reach our diverse workforce and deliver a powerful, easy-to-use program. They helped us make an exponential improvement over the previous year.”
SVP, Financial Services Company
Resources: Decision Support
HRCI Credit: Proven Methodologies to Drive Better Employee Benefits Decisions
How to Create a Business Case for Benefits Decision Support
Decision Support: Achieved 170% of Enrollment Goal
Decision Support: 220% Increase in Engagement
Choosing a Decision Support Tool – 6 Vital Questions
Checklist: 5 Signs You’re Satisfied with the Wrong Decision Support Software
Decision Support & Benefits Communication Vendor Checklist